|For some people, having their photos taken can be extremely nerve racking, others take it easier – whatever type you are, I appreciate that, and take all time and have the skills necessary to bring the best out of you. In fact, I like having a little chat over a cuppa a day or two before the session to make the whole process more personal and relaxed and discuss what you want to get out of your headshots.
Currently I am offering on-site and outdoor (lifestyle) headshot sessions as well as some studio shoots. Choose whichever fits you best.
1) Lifestyle shoot. I always prefer taking headshots outdoors, as I feel natural light is by far more complementing for most skin tones. Plus, it gives you abundance of beautiful locations choose from (sometimes the weather could be a bit of problem but we can always re book the date!) Above all, I like genuine and personal feel these unposed images bring.
2) On-site studio. Alternatively, I have a portable lighting kit and backdrops so I can always travel to your office or company unit to shoot you right in your workplace. Ideal for those wanting their headshots have a bit of corporate look but being taken in less formal atmosphere than studio.
3) Professional studio. Are you looking to experiment with different looks and styles in comfort of big, full equipped studio? It is possible too (a small studio renting fee applies), just contact me with your requirements and I work out the best quote for you. If you go for it, I’d definitely recommend having a MUA on board (read why).
is £159.00 and includes:
• 2-3 hrs shoot
• 200+ images taken
• 20+ best images on a contact sheet uploaded on your private page on my website (don't worry all will be explained on how to access your page at the end of session).
• up to 10 images of your choice professionally retouched and colour corrected in colour and b/w (if required). Post-production is extremely important part as a photo that has been professionally edited will always stand out. If you wish, I can also crop your photos and if after that, you still want me to make a few final little tweaks and adjustments – that's perfectly fine, just let me know. I want you to be totally happy with the result.
• All images are to be ready within 2-3 weeks.
Extra photos retouched, colour corrected, in hi-resolution and both in colour and black and white: £15.00 each.
Hair and Make-Up Artist: £60.00 paid on the day – must book prior to the shoot via me. Normally headshots require very naturalistic hair and make up so for on-site and outdoor shoots most people manage just fine by themselves. However, for some shoots and particularly the studio with its harsh flash lights pointing any possible imperfections, I'd greatly recommend hiring an experienced MUA to help you look more confident and attractive in your pictures – look your very best.
If you have some more questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com I do my best to reply to all enquiries within 48 hours.
If you are ready to book, please email me with a few words about yourself, what type of headshots you are looking for (formal, semi formal or lifestyle) or mix of both. It would also be helpful if you say if you'd like one of my trusted hair/ make up contacts to be booked for the session. Please also include the desired date and time of the shoot.
Once a booking has been confirmed I'll send you an email nearer the time of the shoot about what to bring and what to do prior to the shoot as well as some other useful information.
Payment is by transfer a week prior to the shoot please.
Cancellation policy: I never charge a deposit for headshoot sessions but please respect that I treat them as very important and clear the time for you in my diary, not offering it out to anyone else. So if you for some reason (job, illness, personal) feel you may need to reschedule, DO please give me as much notice as you can and we try and find the next date to work together. If you cancel at every short notice and don't reschedule or just don't turn up for your shoot, I reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee.