An image is worth of a thousand of words, and a book is still judged by its cover. With today's ruthless competition, your brand to survive, must be associated with a powerful image.
Bright and compelling photography will help you to stand out, raise the profile of your business, increase your market awareness and even attract media attention!
Plus, once the images are done, they are yours to use forever (both on website, social media and in print). Consistency, as we all know, is a key factor in building the brand credibility.
Every assignment is unique and I'd like to discuss with you all your needs and requirements before the shoot in great detail. Whether you have your own strong vision for the shoot or are open to ideas, I am happy to accommodate both – my goal is to deliver the result you are aiming for. I also have a very good eye for detail so I can create images truly showcasing your passion and process!
I am a friendly, creative and socially aware photographer and always try to cause minimum disruption to your business workflow with my shooting process. I also have a full professional studio lighting and photographic equipment kit at hand shall we need a special backdrop or effect.
My previous experience includes business, product, headshot and group staff shoots. I also have a substantial architecture, landscape, venue and hospitality (interiors & food) portfolio. At the moment, I am also looking to expand into the fashion and beauty portraiture areas.
flat day rate is £350.00 and includes:
• Phone/ Skype or personal consultation before the shoot + the mood board creation in some cases, based on the client's brief.
• 2-4 hrs shoot on location (photographic studio rent/ make-up artist fees are calculated separately, contact me for more information).
• up to 30 professionally retouched and colour corrected images in colour and b/w including resized (low resolution) versions to use on-line (e.g. on Facebook and other social network sites)
• Travel and parking expenses to any location within Bristol and immediate surrounding areas. (Mileage outside 10 miles radius area of Bristol – 0.75 per mile).
• A full commercial license of use.
• All images are to be ready within 3 weeks. Contact me if you need them urgently, small extra charges may apply.
If you have some more questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I aim to reply to all enquiries within 48 hours.
Please email me some info about your requirements such as: desired date, details of product or business to be photographed, type of images you are looking to get (traditional or contemporary), location (studio, outdoors or both), and generally any other information you think I might need.
Payment: I require 50% of the session fee to be paid upon booking (to confirm the date in my schedule), and 50% a week before the shoot.