Hello, I am Christina and I am the camera girl behind Christa Images.
This is page is about all what makes me ME.
10 QUICK FACTS.
1. I am a Nikon girl. Always been.
2. I am a visual to my very fingertips and my background is in Fine Art: I used to study oil painting (I still paint occasionally) and I think it explains to some extent my artistic eye.
3. Perhaps the words people use most to describe my images are ''classy'' and ''contemporary''. The Christa Images 'house style' is all about it.
4. I am a bookworm and no day passes without reading. Leo Tolstoy, Chekhov, Agatha Christie, Gerald Durrell and Guy de Maupassant are among my favourites to name just a few.
5. I like classic, refined, elegant style and muted, natural colours in everything: photography, clothing, cars, people, flowers and places. My second love is monochrome, I like quiet drama of black and white tones.
6. My recent passion is vintage and antique, I am fascinated with stories these old things can tell about themselves.
7. I'll probably sound common place now, but still. I love, love travelling! I have not seen anything more beautiful and serene than the Maldives in morning and more iconic than arrivingon Queen Mary 2 in New York for Christmas.
8. Number 1 city for me is London, of course. I've visited many capitals but London has got this thing about itself. The secret, I guess, is that London has it all: old fashioned charm and history, modern City skylines and world fashion, iconic fog and red buses, not to mention, Her Majesty the Queen! I always love to go back there. Bristol, my home city, is wonderful but London is my personal place of power / inspiration.
9. My biggest guilty pleasure is Swiss chocolate.
10. I am the biggest animal lover you have probably ever met! I adore them all (maybe apart from spiders ; ) and this is actually mutual. I can't help but talk to them in my self-invented, quirky language which always entertains my husband a lot!